WOTM Message – Karyn Johnson
Greetings Sisters and Brothers!
September is right around the corner, summer is almost over, school will be starting soon, our Annual Convention/Convocation is fast approaching… again, I ask myself, where does the time go?
Here’s just a few reminders…
- Form 990 is due by September 15th
- Don’t forget the March of Checks at Convocation – checks should be earmarked for the Moosehaven Beauty Shop
- Chapter Rally Day Preregistration deadline is 9/3/2021
- Chapter Rally Day March of Checks should be earmarked for Daily Needs
- Have you chosen your model, theme, outfit and written up your FUN description of your model for the Fashion Show at Chapter Rally Days?
I’m excited for all of us to be able to get together once again and I’d like to take this opportunity to congratulate our new Green Cap Recipients that will be receiving this honor at Stevens Point in September.
Take care, stay well, be safe and always remember to be humble and kind,
Grand Council Member
WI Chapter Advocate