WOTM Membership Message
Many congratulations to our new upcoming Officers! Let’s make this a great year!
With the new Officers taking over as of July 1st, I thought maybe this might be a good time to send out a few Chapter reminders:
1) Please make sure that your meeting days and times are up to date in LCL.
2) Don’t forget that we still need to be holding Joint Board of Officers meeting with the LOOM at least once a month
3) The 990’s are due by September 15th, why not get a jump on things and get it done early
4) Bank signature cards will need to be updated for your new Officers
5) If you don’t have a full Board of Officers, please continue to announce the vacant positions at your meetings. Who knows, somebody might be interested.
6) Recorders, please remember to enter the new Officers, Appointed Officers and Chairman information in the Officer Maintenance section of the online Moose Admin after July 1, 2020 (watch for an Official Communication on this)
7) Chapter policies need to be reviewed and updated if necessary. Guidelines must be followed in accordance with the General Laws of the WOTM
8) Make plans to attend a WOTM training session (updated list below)
9) I’m anxious to hear who our new Deputy Grand Regent will be, this will be announced during the Virtual Conventionon Friday June 26th
10) Make sure to notify your Chapter Coworkers as to what Chapter Development Committee they are on.
Training Session are as follows:
June 20, 2020 Juneau County Chapter – Karyn Johnson
June 27, 2020 Bloomer Chapter – Renee LaPoint
July 11, 2020 Monroe Chapter – Karyn Johnson
July 25, 2020 Stevens Point – Judy Laabs
July 25, 2020 Eau Claire Chapter – Karyn Johnson
August 1, 2020 Rice Lake Chapter – Renee LaPoint
August 22, 2020 West Bend Chapter – Karyn Johnson
August 30, 2020 Racine Chapter – Karyn Johnson
September 10, 2020 Annual Conference – Karyn Johnson
Training session run from 9:00 – 4:00
Lunch is provided for a minimal fee
The cost of the session is $10.00
You must be in attendance for the entire session in order to get credit for the session
All Coworkers and LOOM members are encouraged to attend
If you have questions, comments or concerns please notify your Chapter Analyst Coordinator,oh wait, that’s me. LOL!! You can call, email or text and I’ll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can.
Best wishes for a successful Chapter year!
Thank you all so very much for all that you do!
And remember to always stay humble and kind!
WI WOTM CAC