WOTM Membership Message – Karyn Johnson
Greetings Brothers and Co-workers!
Here we are going into the month of March already! The end of our Moose year is just around the corner. Are we all on track to be a “plus one”? Are we working on that retention list? Are we inviting others to join? Seriously, if each Member of our organization would sponsor one person per year what a wonderful thing that would be. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of our Fraternity? The care of children and seniors is entrusted to us and what about all that we do for our own communities? So what do you have in your Moose tool box? Here are a few things that might help:
1) A smile and a very positive attitude
2) A helping hand – volunteering
3) A couple of membership applications (at least 3)
4) The ability to talk Moose and not just Moose but MOOSE PROUD
5) Fun activities
6) Community Involvement
7) Good communication via newsletters, emails, social media
8) An open mind
9) Willingness to pitch in
10) Thinking outside of the box
Let’s make this Moose year the very best EVER!!!!!
Thank you all so very much for everything that you do! Mooseheart, Moosehaven and our communities truly do appreciate it.
Love and Hugs,